These graphs highlight the difference in performance between solutions such as wind mills or solar panels and Watt&Sea hydrogenerators.
Assets of Watt&Sea hydro generators
Hydro generators, a highly powerful solution for independence of energy
10 good reasons to choose a Watt&Sea hydrogenerator
1. Designed and manufactured by top sailing racers and engineers in France
2. Very good output: negligible drag, high electric output
3. Contribute to safety on board if the battery park is deteriorated or the engine broken down
4. Respectful of the environment
5. Allows to make significant savings in fuel
6. Silent, for everyone’s comfort!
8. Easy to install and use
9. Maintenance free
Comparison of the electric production between a wind mill and a Watt&Sea hydro generator
Data recorded during the Jacques Vabre Transatlantic race and B to B Race, on a 60" IMOCA monohull helmed by Yannick Bestaven.
On a monohull the wind mill does not work off the wind, as the apparent wind is nearly nothing. The hydro generator on the contrary works fully because the boat is faster, explaining the spectacular difference in effectiveness between the two systems.